Details: 6 Days Motorbike Tour Ha Giang Vietnam - Guided Motorbike Tour To Northeast Vietnam
Day 1, Hanoi – Vu Linh, 200 km, 5hr ride
- Meeting at your hotel then transfer by bus or taxi to Vietnamontrails’s Garage (Out skirt of Hanoi). Take the bike and start the first day ride to Vu Linh, a small village located 200km in the Northeast of Hanoi.
- Mixture of smooth roads, dirt tracks and small paved roads going through local villages. Enjoy the Red river Delta scenery, farming lands. Meet the daily life in the wild environment. Lunch at a local restaurant or picnic in on route.
- Stay overnight and have special dinner with our friends of the Dao’s minority in a traditional stilt house.
Day 2, Vu Linh – Ha Giang, 200 km, 5 hr drive
- Keep riding up North to the high mountain region of Ha Giang, a small town located near China border.
- Mixture of small paved roads and village off-road tracks. Visit many ethnic minorities, including the Dao, H’mong, Tay, and Nung peoples along the way. Lunch in local restaurant. Good dinner and overnight at a nice little resort by the rive.
Day 3, Ha Giang – Dong Van – Meo Vac, 180km, 7hr ride
- Continue riding along the China border by taking a small twisty road goes up in the high mountain area, where living the Hmong and Dao minority peoples.
- Beautiful day with many stops for photos and visiting to small local villages along the way. Discover the highest and most beautiful mountain pass of Vietnam.
- Meo Vac is a small town, Capital of the Hmong peoples. Dinner and night at a small hotel.
Day 4, Meo Vac – Ba Be, 180km, 6hr ride
- Leaving the high mountain region. Ride downhill to the lower land, country of the Tay peoples. Scenic route goes up and down over many passes.
- Ride across many streams and small river, a great day for off-road drive. Lunch picnic on route.
- Babe lake is the biggest nature Lake in north Vietnam, where the landscape is amazing and the home stay is another unique experience. Dinner and overnight in home stay of a Tay family.
Day 5, Visit Ba Be – Drive to Cao Bang, 4hr ride
- Boat trip to visit the lake and its National Park. The park and the surrounding area is limestone country, lakes, waterfalls, caves… The whole area is richly forested and home to many ethnic minority communities.
- Say goodbye to the family, then ride to Cao Bang, a small town where we have the last night of the tour.
Day 6, Cao Bang – Hanoi, 280km, 6 hr ride
- Staying off the main road for as long as possible. Head back towards the Red River Delta, passing through areas inhabited by Hmong, Dao, Tay and Nung minority peoples. A mixture of both challenging track and glorious sealed road all the way back to Hanoi. Tour finished at Vietnamontrails Garage.
TOUR COST FULL PACKAGE 6 DAYS TRIP
The following cost has been calculated for a party from 1 – 15 people. Please note that the cost is different depending on the type of motorbike that you choose for you trip.
Option 1: Big bike
|Tours use trail bike CRF/KLX 250 – 300cc||Cost|
|Group of 1 Rider||$1.200 USD|
|Group from 2 – 6 riders||$780 USD|
|Group from 7 riders||$720 USD|
|Pillion passenger||$540 USD|
Option 2: Small bike
|Tours use trail bike CRF/KLX 150 – 155cc||Cost|
|Group of 1 Rider||$900 USD|
|Group from 2 – 6 riders||$700 USD|
|Group from 7 riders||$600 USD|
|Pillion passenger||$540 USD|
Customers take single room at hotel, extra charge: $20 US /night.
- Motorbike as Honda or Kawasaki 150cc – 250cc – 300cc with material insurance
- Experienced motorbike Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Accommodation (standard hotels 2 – 3 stars – Home-stay)
- Boat trip in Babe lake
- Entrance fee to the sightseeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the riding time.
- Support truck (Applied for groups from 5 riders)
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.
Hotel List: Be Confirmed when booking the trip.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit.
- Tour package:
- Single travel service such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations:
Deposit and Payment
Deposit can be settled by cash or wire transfer 90 days at least before the departure. The balance can be paid by cash or credit cards upon your arrival in Vietnam.
There is no fee for any change or amendment you make prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may be charged (subject to Vietnamontrails tour supplier policy). Because we will launch the booking reservation immediately after we receive your final confirmation and starting from that point, service’s amendment/cancellation fees may be applied by our local service providers such as hotel, restaurants, airlines companies…
Please note that we will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.