9 Days Motorbike Trip Northern Vietnam
Details: 9 Days Motorbike Trip Northern Vietnam
DAY 1. Hanoi – Mai Chau . 170km, 5hr ride.
– 8.00AM, Meeting at your hotel and transfer by car to Vietnamontrails Garage, from there you will take the bike and start your first day ride to Mai Chau village.
– Mixture of good roads and small dirt roads, village tracks. Beautiful limestone mountain scenery of the Northwestern region.
– Lunch at local restaurant on route.
– Overnight and special dinner in a local house of the Thais Minority family.
DAY 2. Mai Chau – Son La, 200 km, 7 hr ride.
– Continue riding up to the Northwest direction. Discover the off-road forgotten French trail left from the Indochina War time.
– Visit some local villages of minority peoples along the way. Lunch picnic.
– Arrive in Son la in the end of the day, Dinner and night at hotel.
DAY 3. Son La – Mu Cang Chai, 180km, 6 hr ride
– Leaving the Western land and start to discover the Northeast by taking a twisty mountain road.
– Stop to visit the biggest hydro-electric station of Vietnam on the Black river.
– Stop to enjoy the Hot spring source and have lunch with a family nearby.
– Dinner and night at Home-stay, Thai Family.
DAY 4. Mu Cang Chai – Sapa. 200km, 5hr ride.
– Smooth road going straight towards the extreme northern massive mountain range of the country.
– Enjoy the view from the top of the highest road pass in Vietnam (Tram Ton Pass), over 2000m from the sea level.
– Good dinner and nice hotel.
DAY 5. Sapa. Free time to relax or join a short walking tour around the area.
DAY 6. Sapa – Bac Ha. 240km, 8 hr ride.
– Ride all the way downhill to Lao Cai town, make a short stop to visit the Chinese border.
– Enjoy the drive on a small smooth twisty road going along the Chinese border.
– Lunch in a small town. Arrive in Bac Ha in the afternoon, Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 7. Bac Ha – Ha Giang, 240km.
– Keep riding along the Chinese border.
– Enjoy the beauty of the thousand steps rice field on terraces. Lunch picnic on route.
– Dinner and overnight at a small hotel.
DAY 8. Ha Giang – Ba Be lake, 240km.
– The scenic route climbs over many passes. Enjoy beautiful mountain ranges and valleys. Lunch picnic. Visit many small villages of the Hmong peoples.
– Babe lake National park is amazing and the home stay is another unique experience.
– Dinner and overnight in home stay of a Tay family.
DAY 9. Babe Lake – Hanoi 240km, 6hr ride
– Say goodbye to the family then head all the way down to the edge of the Red River. Crossing the Red River by Thang Long Bridge, return to Hanoi on the highway.
– Tour finish at our garage
TOUR COST FULL PACKAGE 9 DAYS TRIP
The following cost has been calculated for a party from 1 – 15 people.
|Tours use trail bike CRF/KLX 250 – 300||Cost||Tours use trail bike CRF/KLX 150||Cost|
|Group of 1 rider||$1.800 USD||Group of 1 rider||$1.350 USD|
|Group from 2 – 6 riders||$1.170 USD||Group of 2 – 6 riders||$950 USD|
|Group from 7 riders||$1.080 USD||Group from 7 riders||$900 USD|
|Pillion passenger||$800 USD||Pillion passenger||$800 USD|
Customers take single room at hotel, extra charge: $25 US /night.
- Motorbike as Honda or Kawasaki 150cc – 250cc – 300cc with material insurance
- Experienced motorbike Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Accommodation (standard hotels 2 – 3 stars – Home-stay)
- Boat trip in Babe lake
- Entrance fee to the sightseeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the riding time.
- Support truck (Applied for groups from 5 riders)
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.
Hotel List: Be Confirmed when booking the trip.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit.
- Tour package:
- Single travel service such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations:
Deposit and Payment
Deposit can be settled by cash or wire transfer 90 days at least before the departure. The balance can be paid by cash or credit cards upon your arrival in Vietnam.
There is no fee for any change or amendment you make prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may be charged (subject to Vietnamontrails tour supplier policy). Because we will launch the booking reservation immediately after we receive your final confirmation and starting from that point, service’s amendment/cancellation fees may be applied by our local service providers such as hotel, restaurants, airlines companies…
Please note that we will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.