Details: 11 Days Motorbike Adventure Tour Vietnam Laos
Trip starts from Hanoi – Vietnam, cross the border in the 2nd day then ride through the Northern territory of Laos then return to Vietnam. 4 nights in Vietnam, 6 nights in Laos.
Paved roads, dirt roads and some slightly challenging areas will fill in a full drive program. Have a look at the map below for an overview of the tour route. Typically we won’t ride from Sunrise to Sunset, and there is built in time for you to relax and enjoy the country as much as possible. The total distance of the trip is about 2.900km. It will be a great drive for all participants. We’ll be riding the Trail Bike as Honda CRF 150 – 250cc, Kawasaki KLX 150 – 250cc, they are all durable for the road conditions that we’ll ride – you can even name it for the time you are together.
Day 1, Hanoi – Mai Chau.180km
Day 2, Mai Chau – Border – Sam Nua. 200km
Day 3, Sam Nua – Luang Prabang. 391 km
Day 4, Luang Prabang: Relax
Day 5, Luang Prabang – Vang Vieng.200km
Day 6, Vang Vieng – Vientian. 150km
Day 7, Vieng Chan – Xavanakhet. 460 km
Day 8, Xavanakhet – Khe Sanh (Vietnam).150km
Day 9, Khe Sanh – Hue .200km
Day 10, Hue Relax
Day 11, Hue – Hoi An. 160km
TOUR COST 11 DAYS TRIPS
The following cost has been calculated for a party from 1 – 15 people.
|Tours use trail bike CRF/KLX 250 – 300||Cost||Tours use trail bike CRF/KLX 150||Cost|
|Group of 1 rider||$2.200 USD||Group of 1 rider||$1.650 USD|
|Group from 2 – 6 riders||$1.650 USD||Group of 2 – 6 riders||$1.300 USD|
|Group from 7 riders||$1.400 USD||Group from 7 riders||$1.100 USD|
|Pillion passenger||$1000 USD||Pillion passenger||$1.000 USD|
Customers take single room at hotel, extra charge: 30$ US /night.
- Motorbike as Honda or Kawasaki 150cc – 250cc – 300cc with material insurance
- Experienced motorbike Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Accommodation (standard hotels 2 – 3 stars – Home-stay)
- Entrance fee to the sightseeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- Support truck (Applied for groups from 6 riders)
- Fee to transfer the bike back to Hanoi.
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam & Laos visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.
Touring route map